Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The White House

The most infamous and prestigious house known in US history: The White House.

132 Rooms


32 Bathrooms


Blue room, green room, yellow room, red room...


Our class took a tour of the East Wing in the White House, which is actually the wing that the First Lady gets.


The security at the White House is intense... and not intense like the obvious no weapons. But I mean no lipstick. Literally the bare minimum is allowed in the White House and much like the Supreme Court they dictate your dress code, which is acceptable.


It is something I will never forget. And absolutely NO pictures are allowed to be taken in the White House... I'm not sure why.


I realized today that I wish being the First Daughter was a job because I would apply for it... those little girls are so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment